Small Business Mistakes To Avoid In 2014
As the end of the year rapidly approaches, many small business owners are evaluating their past 12 months and looking forward to the future. Here are five tips on things you should try to avoid in 2014.
- Focusing so much on social media. It’s still important, but traditional media is still crucial.
- Not using paid social media marketing. Having paid advertising or sponsored content on sites like Facebook and Twitter are more worthwhile than they’ve ever been before.
- Being chained to your computer. Nowadays it’s so much easier to send emails back and forth with a client, but face-to-face interactions can start invaluable relationships.
- Blaming the government for anything. In 2013 the government was on the tip of everyone’s tongue between the shutdown and fiscal cliff, but it’s time to stop using them as an excuse. You are responsible for the success of your business and that means navigating through changing conditions.
- Drowning in apps. There’s an app for everything in today’s day and age. It may seem tempting to simplify your day with all this technology, but for 2014 you should focus on figuring out which ones would most greatly benefit your business.
To read more, click here.blog comments powered by Disqus